Candy Crush Saga Level 2968 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 2968 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie
The focus of level 2968 should be on clearing the cake bomb. Before you will be able to do that, however, you will need to clear some of the blockers in the top left section of the board. Clearing the blockers in the top left section will allow the licorice to drop through the portals and this will enable candies to fall down beside the cake bomb which you may be able to switch. Even if you can't switch the candies by the cake you will be able to use stripes and stripe/wrap combos to clear the cake.
You will have some jelly left after the cake has cleared the board so you'll need a few moves to clear up the remainder.
Video below
Be the first to see new videos by Cookie
Subscribe to my Youtube channel

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know in the comments and I will try to change it.

24 comments:

Francisco Diego said...

Fish booster can help a little. They are eaten cakes too.

Anonymous said...

I can't believe there aren't more comments. The incredibly lucky board on the video gives 15 moves instead of the 14 I have. Posting for luck.

Anonymous said...

I think Cookie gets the most unbelievable boards.......awaiting the same board....

Anonymous said...

Posting for luck

cvp said...

I am surprised at the lack of comments. I don't think it's easy!! I used up my boosters! Not even close!! Each time I used my fish boosters I only got 1!! Waste of boosters!! As usual,tedious & waiting for the lucky board!!

Liz said...

Can anyone tell me why I keep losing the space dash? Each time I get the full one, next time I log on it's gone!

Anonymous said...

Finally realized that you have to clear the blockers in the top row of the top left hand side, to let candies fall beside the cake.

Julie said...

What is the space dash?

Anna said...

Posting for luck

Flippenheck said...

Can't get anywhere near...help please

Pam said...

I can get closer when I focus on clearing the top left, but 14 moves is still not enough! Plus, I think they so,ehow have done away with the ability to click out of a game to reset the board without losing a life. Now when I attempt to do that, it says “you pushed end game,,,lose life or continue”. Omg, resetting the board was always one of the best tactics.

Di said...

I can see I’m going to be here awhile!! Not near enough moves. Lucky board please King!!

Donna said...

Yea pretty impossible. 14 moves

Unknown said...

Muy dificil,muy pocos movimientos y no veo que vaya a pasar sin ayuda ,publico para la suerte !!!

Anônimo said...

Outro nível ridículo e nojento. Tem jogos melhores. Deletando o CC.

yshuummu said...

Another boring bullshit impossible level!!!

Jennifer said...

When am I going to et any help with this game,I have played and played with no boosters or bombs ,l cannot break the cake any way please help !!!!

Caz said...

Don’t waste your boosters. No scratch that: don’t waste your time. Stupid level and boring with it.

Caz said...

OK so I stuck with it but since nearly every game ends with at the most two pieces of cake gone, there’s not much point. Once I did manage to get all the cake but guess what - it was on the last go. Fourteen moves? - don’t make me laugh. So heavily weighted against the player that unless you have a lucky board you don’t have a chance of getting through. And this one isn’t even marked as hard!

King is corporate greed said...

Nonsense level yet again lucky board needed!! They just care anymore!!

Ulrike Frey said...

Ich kann es kaum glauben. Ich hab mich so auf die erste Reihe links konzentriert, dass ich ganz überrascht war, als der Kuchen explodierte. Der Rest war ein Klacks. DANKE

Unknown said...

Waiting on a lucky board.
Posting for luck!

Anonymous said...

Ok what am I doing wrong here? I'm not even close. I really need a lucky board please cc

Me said...

Posting for luck