Welcome to Candy Crush All Help.

Need help! Here's where you'll find it!
The best tips and strategy. How to  play Candy Crush!
Hints And Tips for All levels!
The first place to get help for Candy Crush!
Also NEW! Dreamworld blog!!
 Mobile users...We now have a free android app!
The Candy Crush All Help Guide.
No need to struggle with viewing these pages, just download and everything is there for you to view in the correct format!
Click or tap on the image below to go to the download page.
Please support this site by clicking on the "like" button on the right.

IOS version will be available soon! Watch this space.  
If you are having difficulty viewing this site scroll down and hit "view web version"


Here we  bring together all the experience of thousands of players all in one place 
so that you can help each other have fun playing instead of continually being frustrated. 
The site is multilingual thanks to the translate button on the right.


On the right you will find video guides to all the levels, plus tips for those difficult levels!.
On the left is other useful information, some relevant to Candy Crush Saga only, 
some useful in many online games.
Please support this site 
by clicking on the "like" button on the right.
Or share with your friends.
So come along with me and lets make candy!
 Play the game.Click on the image!



This site is totally independent and has no connection to the developers of this game.

1,014 comments:

1 – 200 of 1014   Newer›   Newest»
Cookie said...

Sorry Rupert, I'm up to 130, I'll get the rest on as soon as possible..

rupert grass said...

Thanks for that, you are up to level 180 now, amazing....

schmidtvictoria43@yahoo.com said...

ok i am stuck on 80 trying to get my friends to send me tickets to move on to 81 and it won't pull down friends list nor can i send friends lives for them either i have contacted by email and threw face book several time and nothing so please help there are several of us who are haveing this problem sincerely vickie we all love this games help help been on 80 for a week now

Candy Crush Admin said...

Hi Victoria, King.com know about the problem and are trying to fix it. I will write to them again and see if I can get them to work a bit harder.

Candy Crush Admin said...

Please let me know if you are still experiencing problems with asking friends for help. The dev's have told me that it was a FB issue and is now resolved.

claire edwards said...

Hi im stuck on level 45 please help me

Cookie said...

Look at the level guide for level 45 Claire. There is a video and now some tips. Also read the information on the right of this page. There are fantastic tips from our star player Adrian.

neobeagle said...

i am stuck on 155, i passed, but i can't continue with the game. Appeared a mensagge requiered me earn more star in previous levels, but i don't know how many stars i need.......

admin said...

You shouldn't need more stars on previous levels to continue. You can get past the stages by asking friends to send you tickets.. If you don't have enough friends go to our group and you'll find lots of people who will help you..
Click on the image top left where it says find friends.

Anonymous said...

Can't play it on iPad and iPhone after lv 155.it won't sync.i'm now level 164 on pc.HELP!!

Anonymous said...

What's up with level 147?? It reshuffles when it doesn't have to and when it does need to reshuffle it doesn't.... then it keeps telling me to match different colors. I've had to end the game because I have no choice.... dozens of times. :-(

Admin said...

Sorry you're having problems with this level.. I have informed the dev's but also make sure you clean your browser regularly to ensure the game runs smoothly...Instructions on this blog.

Lou Ann Morton said...

I am on level 74 on my iPad, but FB on my laptop still has me at level 70 (terrible level to be stuck at btw!!). I can't get the two to sync...it stopped showing high scores after level 71 or 72 (I only have one friend that is ahead of me and her scores aren't showing).

Anonymous said...

Hi am on level 129 on my laptop but my ipad is saying 125 and it won't let me go any further.

Admin said...

Make sure you have the latest updates from Apple, which will sync the two games, hopefully to your higher score..

Admin said...

Make sure you have the latest updates for you ipad..The highest level at the moment on ipad is 185.

Admin said...

Sorry for the delay in answering, but you need to get the latest updates for your ipad..

Kimber Jane said...

I've got the latest updates from Apple but on my pc I'm stuck on level 103 but on my iphone I'm at level 105

Admin said...

Sounds like your ipad & PC are not synced on FB.. Make sure you are connected to FB when you play on your ipad...

Anonymous said...

Can't play it on iPad and iPhone after lv 155.it won't sync.i'm now level 164 on pc.HELP!!...Saw this previous problem...the answer was to make sure the iphone is completely updated...mine is!! What else could the problem be????

Admin said...

Please see the previous answer...

Anonymous said...

I am on level 130 and it says I have to get 5 striped purple. But there is no purple on the screen. How do u get the purple candy on there?

Anonymous said...

I'm on level 82 on the iPod. The licorish won't roll down in the middle only the outside. Surely this isn't right as I've seen others on computers that roll. This means I spend all my chances getting rid of it and no pints to pass. Suggestions please

Kingbabyoompa@aol.com
Thanks

Anonymous said...

I have this same problem too. I watch other vids on it nd the licorice moves down levels but on iPad it doesn't

Anonymous said...

So basically we can't go any further then

H Minotaur said...

I never get all the fruit to drop on level 74 before running out of moves. And I'm dropping them within 2 combo moves and have to waste a move or two waiting for fruit to come out. Also when friends send extra moves where do they go? I get the same number of moves when starting a level after accepting and it isn't on the icon extra moves.

Anonymous said...

My iphone and ipad are all up to date and connected to facebook. However it won't sync with my laptop. It appears my laptop and ipad are showing the same however my iphone which has my highest level is not sharing my new completed levels. ):

Anonymous said...

can you tell me why the lives I accept from friends never get applied..is there a special way to retrieve them? i accept and send them one back, but I can never find them

Admin said...

You are allowed a maximum of 5 lives..(8 if you buy a charm of life)
So any extra ones you are sent are lost. But please read the post on this blog entitled unlimited lives in the menu on the right. It will explain how to keep lives coming while you play..

Admin said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Liz said...

I have been having trouble syncing facebook and mobile versions of Candy Crush. I was on 65 on iPhone, and 58 on facebook. Now my iPhone version has sent me back to level 58! Help!

marilyn franklin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

i have been trying for about a month now to ask friends for lives on candy crush please can you help, i have tried everything

Admin said...

You must be connected to FB on each device when you download the app if you want all your devices to synchronize...If you were not connected when you began to play on the iphone that could be the reason they do not sync.
If this is not the case then I do not have the answer.

Jen Johnson said...

When will the higher levels be released for the mobile app? Its much easier for me to use the mobile version of the app since my computer (netbook) has a touchscreen and runs everything very slowly.

pun tong said...

Why I cannot find my friend in Friends list in iPhone? I need to send request to them. Please help

Anonymous said...

I want to send my friends those three extra moves, but my friends who play don't show up on the page. When I choose "Add Friend" it doesn't show their names to add them. It's all very confusing...any help?

Admin said...

New levels have been released. Go to your app store and download the update.

Admin said...

Please read the info on iphone/ipad problems on this blog. Look at the menu on the right under HOW TO.

Admin. said...

Please read previous answer.

Anonymous said...

I am stuck at level 35..but i havent any fb friend to give me tickets..pls tell is there any way without paying??!

Anonymous said...

I'm on level 20 and it tells me I need to get 3 tickets from friends, but it won't allow me to ask friends for help. What am I supposed to do?

Anonymous said...

How do you ask for tickets for help?

Anonymous said...

open candy crush and next to your icon (on the map) there should be three large question ... click on the question marks and it will ask you which friends you want to highlight and ask for tickets. hope this makes sense.

Anonymous said...

I have asked and asked fir tickes. I have 2 but need a 3rd. Is there any other way to get one besides paying or asking?

Anonymous said...

How do u ask friends for tickets?

Anonymous said...

At wot level can u ask for tickets

Admin said...

Look at themenu on the right of this page and you will see a post entitled GET TICKETS....Click on that and read it..

Ram said...

I'm using note2 to play.... but I can only sync my level but can't request life n ticket since 1 week ago,I did try reinstall but still not working.... my fb email wuhonchi@msn.com

Admin said...

Try the fixes outlined in the ipad/iphone problems post, a lot of that relates to other mobile devices too...

Anonymous said...

I am having the same issue. Is there a way to resolve this.

Charlotte said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Charlotte said...

Suggested friend list blank on level 126...can't send requests for tickets

Admin said...

We have found that a lot of problems relate to a poor internet connection... Try connecting to a wifi signal if you don't already have one and see if it helps...

Anonymous said...

I am unable to request or send lives on my S3 it use to work perfectly. Every time I try it comes up with a facebook error.

Anonymous said...

I am unable to ask friends for tickets it keeps telling me error. This has been going in for the last week I am connected to fb but it keeps telling error please help I have a galaxy 3 phone

Anonymous said...

My candy crush game is too big for my screen, how do I shrink the game so I don't have to move it up and down?

Admin said...

If you're on a pc or laptop hold shift and roll your mouse wheel to shrink or make bigger..

Admin said...

Look at the ipad/iphone problems page. Find this by looking at the menu on the right of this page...

Anonymous said...

hi, the lower right hand corner sign is prompting me i am not connecting, but i am still able to request lives from friends, but all the requests that i received from my friends are not showing. how can i ensure the sync between FB & my Note2 is correct?

toxicMich said...

Hi,I didn't have any issue with my candy crush on Android before, but now it doesn't shows my Facebook friends and messages. I have tried uninstalling, reconnecting to Facebook, Clear cache. I need help!

toxicMich said...

by the way, ym using WIFI already and the bottom right corner still Shows Connecting then a X.

Anonymous said...

i am having the same problem too!! please help!!

Anonymous said...

i do not have an iphone/pad/pod. i have an android and i cannot get my laptop version to sync with my phone!!! i have read the troubleshooting tips for mac equipment but nothing... help!!1

Anonymous said...

Stuck on level 80. Have asked friends for help but haven't gotten anywhere with that. I checked their boxes, hit 'send requests' and that's as far as I get. That second 'requesting help' box doesn't show up.

Anonymous said...

Any solutions to.this..I'm having the same.problem.qt irritating..

Anonymous said...

if i am on my phone and i hit "connect to fb" while in the game i get an error message that says "the game does not hav eaccess to the Kingdom. Please try connecting again later". i have full internet connection while it is saying this...

Anonymous said...

hi my message envelope on my phone is gone and i can't retrieve tickets. having problems connecting with fb too. i am stuck on level 80 as well.

Anonymous said...

Keep getting E-Error=Error #1007 any ideas. I am currently on level 33

Anonymous said...

Hi

I'm having issues at level 36. I need to ask help for my friends to get me the tickets for level 36 but when I ask for help it tells me error occur please try later and can't continue to the next level?
Anything that I can do to solve this issue?

Jessica Johnson said...

Its like when I'm not at home connected to the Wi fi I can't ask for lives or give them. I have service. I have a samsung s 3 ...sometimes 3g sometimes 4g. I just find it ridiculous that I can't ask for lives not connected to wi fi. Ive tried to uninstall and reinstall the app it doesnt help

Admin said...

Try all the things on the post for iphone/ipad problems, most of the information on there is relevant for all devices...
But there is a known issue with sending and receiving lives etc from friends and it should be fixed with the next update...

Admin said...

If you are on a mobile device try the things on the ipad/iphone page, which you will find in the menu on the right... If you are on a pc or laptop try cleaning your browser.. Info also on the right in the menu.

Tish said...

shame you have to start paying at level 147 was good while it lasted but I will not be paying to complete levels

Anonymous said...

Please please can someone please help me as I'm really really stuck on level 65

Anonymous said...

Did you ever get an answer? I'm having the same problem

Anonymous said...

I am on level 130 but there are no purple candies?? Any suggestions as to why?

Anonymous said...

they dont have to be purple they just have to be striped.

Anonymous said...

When i log out facebook from my android phone,all the extra lift send by my friends are lost,is that any problem or it can not log out from facebook?

Nicola Davies said...

I deactivated my Facebook account a few days ago and have continued playing on my iPad. I just finished chapter 6 and reactivated Facebook to ask for help to get to the next chapter, and my game has reset to level 76, where I was before deactivating. It took ages to pass that whole chapter and I don't want to do those screens again. I've tried deactivating Facebook again but to no avail. Please help....

Anonymous said...

Hi im on level 130 but there are no purple candy there to make the 5 purple stripey you need to complete the level help help please

JoAnn Summers said...

Ok first time I've had an issue. My andriod is galaxy 3 samsung. I beat lvl 104 of which I might add was pretty frustrating. Heres the problem. After the candy fish went accoss and my score was 4 times the required. It failed to advance me to 105. Wth is with that? I've already spent cash on this game. I have an investment. Last thing I expect is to get screwed over. How are you going to correct this?

Anonymous said...

Some are asked to get tickets, some are told to play again old levels, what are the rules? If you are not asked tickets, you cannot ask them to friends as we must do for the 10 prior stages, no doubt we know how this is working after having played 155 levels.

Anonymous said...

I am having this same issue and have done the things on the ipad/iphone page with no success. I have even deleted my facebook and reloaded it and it still does not work. I am on level 91 so this was working before. Are there any fixes? Do I have to delete candy crush and start all over :(

tracey-anne said...

Hi i cant get the game on my ipad to connect to facebook so cant ask fb friends to help! Why is this? Internet connection is strong so isnt that!

Anonymous said...

How come on my android tablet I can see a message icon and get more lives from my friends but on my pc, it's not there? Messages only show when I first start to play the game.

Lori Adams said...

I am stuck on 135. What is the actual goal of thus level? I have no idea what I am supposed to do bc I don't know what that picture is of the two squares together. I tried to wrapped candies next to eachother but that wasn't it. Anyone know?

micthy said...

I have problem connecting to Facebook on a galaxy s3. The s3 of mine can connect to Facebook. Is there anyway to fix this? Have tried uninstalling and installed the latest version as well. Still wud nt fix this.

Anonymous said...

After updating to the latest version, when my note2 tries to connect to FB, it hang & shortly exit from the app. Tried for 3times & it's the same for all 3 times.
Before the updates I could still play just that I can receive and send request. And now it's worse after the update??? Please help urgently!!

Cherry Leung said...

it works perfectly fine on my pc. however when I play with my s3,there are some issues. I cant see my friend's faces and I dont receive any requests from my friends. I tried logging out fb and reconnecting it/even tried deleting the app and reinstall.. but its still not working..
are there any solutions to fix?thankss

Anonymous said...

I'm having a problem to accepting message (both lives and ticket).
In term of iphone, the "mail envelope" is not appearing on the home page. I have already log in with facebook and double checked that the settings are correct.

In terms of facebook, I received notification my friends have sent me life/ticket. However, when I load the game, none message pops up and let me "accepting" the lives/tickets.

Please HELP!! Thanks.

Anonymous said...

Please solve my BIG problem!

I am requesting both lives and tickets to my friends. But I am only receiving lives in my message inbox, but NO TICKET?!?!

(already double confirmed with my friends that they all did sent me both lives and tickets)

Cally Law said...

May I know why htc butterfly unable to download this game ? Will release the compatible version soon?

Pam Gaffney @gaffo63 said...

Please help, my iPhone is on Level 163 but my laptop and iPad are staying on Level 161. Why will they not update?

Pam Gaffney @gaffo63 said...

Means you have to combine the two candies beside each other

AliPen said...

Just passed level 121 and it has me stuck there saying I have no lives left when I should have moved on to 122! It even came up on my facebook saying I had passed the level, so what now? I have to pass it all over again?

Anonymous said...

Stuck on level 45, no more moves, game is showing me an invalid move and the board won't reshuffle. What can I do?

Sheree Bertuna said...

Friends list blank... level 85... can't request lives? & won't be able to request tickets?? Does anyone know how to fix this??

Anonymous said...

Just beat level 65 (took me 3wks by the way) and now when asking for friends from facebook for tickets my page is blank. Looking forward to moving
On please please please help me!

Anonymous said...

Hi Sheree,my problem is same with u.. are ur problem fix? thx..

Anonymous said...

how come my Htc Butterfly can't download candy crush saga?

Anonymous said...

I have this problem to. hope they fix it soon.

Anonymous said...

exact same issue! I can't move on now. please fix this.

Anonymous said...

I'm stuck on level 35! I have passed the level once n it says I need tickets. I do not have a fb acct n has no intention of getting one. So how do I get around this? Isn't this a game I can play without fb connection?

Stella Leong said...

I still have problem, the friend kist won't load...

Anonymous said...

They just need to be stripey. Not purple.

Anonymous said...

same here with the friend list not loading and unable to type in friend's name on iphone :(

Anonymous said...

I'm on level 38 and my iphone app won't connect to facebook, the circle in the bottom right corner just keeps spinning and I never get the check mark and can't see my friends list to send out requests. There are no updates, I checked! Help!!

Nicole Redd said...

Candy Crush will not update with any of the requests I receive. There isn't even an envelope on the screen. This has been going on for a few days now. Using the game on my iPhone 5 and it is up-to-date. Help please! :)

Anonymous said...

All of a sudden I can only request lives and tickets from laptop. Friends list is blank on iPad and Android phone. On level 110.

Anonymous said...

Hi ! We're experiencing the same problem as well. Friend's list does not load therefore unable to send requests. Could you help us!

Anonymous said...

....I'm also having the same problem with my friends list unable to load, I can't request tickets to advance to the next level, I've uninstalled the app and re installed it but that hasn't worked...what shall I do???

Jade Goodell said...

I am also having this problem. I have uninstalled candy crush and reinstalled but no fix. Before the uninstall, it wouldn't load my friends list or even let me type anything when asking friends for lives. After the reinstall if I click the blue "ask friends" button to get lives, it shrinks to show I tapped it but it doesn't go anywhere. Also, now that im trying to get tickets to move forward, it will not load friends list still. FYI-this is on the app on my android device. Thx

Robert Wigham said...

Can't request tickets it is just showing up blank!!!

Anonymous said...

Im also stucked at ticket request list with a blank friend list. Previous episode was ok. Tried reinstall apps also not helping. iPhone 4 user here. Pls fix this

Jim Henderson said...

Guys. candy crush is being reported all over as no longer working in IE, SAFARI, CHROME or FIREFOX. It appears to be a flash issue, asking for updates and everyone is already up to date. check your main page, the comments are going mad. please fix this asap!

Jim Henderson said...

..youll have to pay!
Thats why they want you on facebook...its all about the money

Fiona Moonan said...

Hi - I am trying to get tickets for level 36. It won't let me ask friends ? What do I need to do to continue thx

Anonymous said...

I can't even get on the game right now. Are they maybe working on it? Keep getting an error the server is being reset and try again.

Anonymous said...

candy crush was working fine on my android tablet yesterday, now it says its not connected to FB-when it is, then when you log out and try to log back in to connect it to FB it just says 'the game does not have access to the kingdom. try connecting again later' its pretty annoying as i just got to a point where i need to ask my friends for tickets and now i cant, so i cant progress even offline.
it was working fine yesterday? anyone know any solutions??

p.s cleared cache, reset device, checked permission on FB- all fine and correct, VERY strong wi-fi signal so all the obvious are working. please help!

thanks in advance!! :)

Anonymous said...

I am having the same trouble. It is saying force close... if I delete the game will it keep my level saved? Will I have to start over :(

Anonymous said...

Candy crush keeps taking forever to load and then when it does, and I try to proceed on my level, it freezes and takes a life!! I've cleared my cache and all that other stuff, this is really frustrating!!

Anonymous said...

HI cant send or recieve lives. keeps saying an error has occured? Really frustrating. Anyone know whats wrong ???

blesn said...

i just passed level 35 and progressed to episode 3....and its asking me to request from 3 friends on Facebook...but my phone wont let me connect to Facebook through the candy crush saga game :( i have the samsung galaxy s3...i wanna know if i can fix this problem :( cuz i really wanna continue

Anonymous said...

I'm stuck to level 50. I can't connect to facebook it says the game is not allowed in the kingdom. In my facebook account, a lot of my friends are sending me lives but it doesn't sync with my candy crush app. Please help. I can't even give lives nor recieve from my friends. Been playing in my S3 phone. Please help.

Anonymous said...

Hey! I know how to ask for tickets, and I know that I get them, but how do I send them on Facebook to other friends?

Anonymous said...

I'm also having the same problem with my friends list unable to load, I can't request tickets to advance to the next level, I've uninstalled the app and re installed it but that hasn't worked...what shall I do??? iphone 5

Anonymous said...

blank friends list, what happend? unable to request live..
iPhone 5

Anonymous said...

I downloaded the game from the App Store on my Itouch. I log into the Facebook app everyday. When I click the Facebook button in the game to connect, it goes to the facebook screen, looks like it is loading, and then just restarts my game and I never connect. Now I cant get past level 35 because I need ticket from friends. Why wont it log into Facebook?! HELP!

sharon@2nd said...

Hi, everyone keeps talking about an envelope where your extra lives are kept. I have no envelope and never have had one. How can I get this icon to retrieve my extra lives sent by friends?

Anonymous said...

Friends list is blank on level 36 and can't request tickets.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

I need help to reset my candy crush game. First envelope went missing. I couldn't get life or ticket.
Now my score does not reset when I end game. After a few attempt to pass level 110, my accumulated score is at 1510100. Please help. I want to reset the game.

Anonymous said...

It's just showing you what kind of candy not the actual color

Anonymous said...

My frens list is blank, can help me to solve it??

Anonymous said...

Hi all, I am stuck on level 135. I can't get thru it even after collecting the two different color order and mix together. Help!!!!

Anonymous said...

Have to be purple for me. Did not give me credit for any and I had more than five

Anonymous said...

My friends list has disappeared!!!???

Anonymous said...

Hi need help my friends list is also blank on level 96 and can't request tickets.

Anonymous said...

Stuck at level 65 on ny android phone and can'r request lives because the friends list is blank. Tried logging out of Facebook and back in ans it is still not working.

Anonymous said...

It isn't that you just need striped...you actually have to match two stripes. That is the ONLY thing that counts.

Cynthia said...

I am playing Candy Crush on my Mac, Android, and iPad. The Mac and Android will sync, but I cannot get the iPad to sync with them. I've tried the tips on here, but nothing seems to work. Any other ideas?

Cynthia said...

I've passed level 130 and have never played...don't give up.

Cynthia said...

I have this same problem.

Anonymous said...

Playing on a PC and get down to 1 life. A friend sends me lives and they don't show up. I see how to to retrieve the lives friends send me on my iphone, but I can't see how to retrieve them playing on PC. Yes, I am connected to FB on both. Help?

Caiden52 said...

Just wondering, is there a way to not accept your requests and then go back to them and accept them later? Like the extra lives? Because if I take the extra lives right away it just takes me to 5 anyway. I would like to use those 5 then accept my requests and get a few more.

Anonymous said...

Struck at level 50, cannot ask for ticket as my friends list only showing my "old" friends who don't play Candy Crush. Few days ago, I still can manually key in the Candy Crush's friends' name, then they will pop up after keying in the 1st or 2nd letter of their name. But, today, they just refuse to show up.
Im using iphone 4s, latest ios, reset phone/game/fb, log-in n out fb.... nothing work...

Anonymous said...

we have the same issue... =( please help!thanks

Anonymous said...

Anyone have any answers to this?? My app won't let me send lives or tickets. I am synced to FB but when I try to send a live, it says "Failed to give life to friends." ?????

jackie said...

It took me for ever it seemed to get to 65 PLEASE dON't shut dowm now, FIX THE PROBLEMS!

Admin said...

To get your lives simply refresh the page when you run out. They should be there waiting..

Admin said...

The only information I can give you is already on the page for ipad/iphone problems...
Sorry I can't help any more..But don't forget to check back to see if we have updated the information as new things come to light...

Admin said...

Doesn't matter what colour the wrapped candies are.. You just need to swap 2 5 times.

Admin said...

If you are on a PC or laptop clean your browser.
If you are on a mobile device turn it off and on a few times.

Admin said...

Check out the ipad/iphone problems page .. Look at the menu on the right of this page.

Admin said...

We have many members of our FB group with the same problem..There is no single solution, but if you would like to join the group and get help from other mobile users with the same problems just click on the picture of the little girl top left of this blog..

Admin said...

If you do not have a FB account you will have to pay to advance to the next levels..
When you have a FB account you can ask friends for tickets..

Anonymous said...

I also am having the problem and cant ask friends for tickets, it just doesnt send them and also cant receive requests that friends send me or help with tickets. so Frustrating, please help!!

Anonymous said...

Im having the same problem..passed but stuck at the ticket require stage! Please help~

Yee said...

Cant sync from my android device with laptop. When try to connect to facebook on android device, its flashed out and get back to the first page but no log in to facebook. Please help.

Lulu Lemon said...

That happen to me, so what I did is I played one or two lives (depending on how many I was sent), so my lives went down to 3 I then logged out and right back and then accepted the free lives.

emina yil said...

im having the same problem as well! please fix this

Anonymous said...

Is there any rhyme or reason to the licorice generators in level 234? It seems so random whether you get a licorice or if the ingredients fall.

Anonymous said...

How can I start all over at Level 1? I cannot get past Level 65.

Anonymous said...

I just finished level 35 but I can't seem to play level 36 without aksing my friends on facebook for a ticket. How come this is happening? I have read all over that you don't need facebook to play candy crush. Help anyone?

Anonymous said...

Am on level 48 and when i click into it keeps coming up error. it not my connecting or anything because my friends can use it. its like this 4days now. HELP....

trixxi t said...

Some "friends" show they are stuck at level 1, but they're not. I am able to send and receive gifts from them but their scores do not show up on any level they have played on my game??

Anonymous said...

This has happened a few times to me. I can't make any moves but the game doesn't reshuffle the candies and it keeps suggesting a move that isn't possible. I.e. switching a candy with a place that has been covered in chocolate or with a spot that is still covered. The only thing that I can do is close the app out and lose the game and however many moves I still have left. Help!!

Anonymous said...

When can I play candy through my HTC butterfly?

Anonymous said...

I'm wondering when there will be the next update adding more levels onto the iOS?

tsu dargon said...

i cant play on level 130, when i open to play , it just keep waiting!

kaydi said...

how can my friend send the extra moves

Anonymous said...

I wonder how to send lives to my friends on my android phone??I'm new to candy crush saga..Pls help me.

Tin said...

But there's no updated version in app store.. Why cant I connect to kingdom? Though I can see my friends in facebook in the game and I can accept their game request

Anonymous said...

I have similar issue, there are extra lollipops and what not when I play on computer, and nothing on my ipad

Anonymous said...

I play Candy Crush through facebook on my computer. When I open my game and I already have 5 lives, I don't click on the lives my friends send me. When I go back into the game to accept the lives my friends send me, they are gone. I don't have the mailbox icon either. I lost 6 lives this morning and I'm getting frustrated about this. I hope you know the answer

Anonymous said...

I asked the same question earlier and the answer is that the max amount of lives you can have at any one time is 5 unless you have the Charm of Life which is 8. I don't understand this. It makes no sense. But don't buy lives online, because they only allow you 5 of the 11 you buy.

Anonymous said...

Why did the option of watching a free ad to gain a life go away after I used my CC to buy lives? Now I can't access free lives by watching an ad. How do I get this option back?

Anonymous said...

My sister can access her mailbox and use all lives people have sent her. She plays candy crush on her Ipad.

bluebellyl said...

I cannot see message inbox in my candy crush while the candy crush shown me it is connect to internet and facebook. Please kindly advice. BTW, i have delete all the history, cookies and cashes in my mobile, update latest facebook, uninstall and re-install candy crush , but end up still cannot see message inbox..help~

Anonymous said...

Im playing Cand Crush on iphone and have made it to level 81 but it wont load it gets to the screen that says king and loading under it but it wont go any further than that. Its been doing that for a whole day.

Anonymous said...

I had about 8 friends send me lives and Candy Crush did not give them to me.

Anonymous said...

I am on an ipad and it doesn't want to install the update. If I delete the game and then redownload it, will I lose my progress? If I lose the progress and have to start over, will I have to buy the things to unlock levels (instead of waiting for tickets) that I have already purchased?

Anonymous said...

Please help, i need 3 tickets to advance!! Thankyou!
FB account: gamesloginmail@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

my android device did not update new episodes. now still level 245.

Anonymous said...

same exact situation here

Anonymous said...

nobody answer!

Anonymous said...

Same with me too - very annoying , level 81 just loading !! Have deleted the app and reinstated but no difference .

Anonymous said...

same here also.. stuck on the " KING loading page"

Anonymous said...

Me too. What is going on here?

Larry Miller said...

hello im on 245 on the android tablet and theres nomore boards when u going to added more to the tablet when the pc and phone have more upto date but not the tablet

Anonymous said...

need help I dont have fb friends so for the ticket thing after lvl 35 so i used my app store account to buy tickets and it worked only for my ohone not my fb when i log on im still stuck on the ticket thingy

Anonymous said...

I am stuck on 80 because the friends list will not load

Anonymous said...

Hi, I am having a problem advancing past level 35. Keeps saying I need ticket, friends have sent me lives, what do I need to do?

Yeimy Sanchez said...

Hi.im stuck on level130 is asking for 5 purple candy stipes and i dont have any purples!!please help

Anonymous said...

I have no facebook. How to play level 36 without facebook. Pls do not answer me with ask me to register an account with facebook. This answer is seriously shit. Pls advise me some solution or change the stupid rules

Anonymous said...

I am using a tablet to play candy crush. I am unable to connect candy crush to facebook.

Anonymous said...

I think this game is seriously shit. The developer think with the ticket rules can make their playres become loyal members of this game. But they were wrong,the ticket rules is seriously annoying and fvking bullshit. They should think twice to stay with the rules, or else they will losing their fanz.

Anonymous said...

I also can not send requests for tickets this has been happening over the last week march 25.2013
Please help

Anonymous said...

I've got the exact same problem....

«Oldest ‹Older   1 – 200 of 1014   Newer› Newest»